GMC Memorial Day Specials
Best known for its power and versatility, the 2021 GMC’s beat them all. From front to rear, GMC pickups and sports utility vehicles are among the best in their class. With Memorial Day Specials upon us, consumers are flocking to the GMC dealerships to check out what incentives they are eligible for. Some dealerships offer cash-back incentives while others are offering 0% APR financing.
What are the GMC Memorial Day Specials?
- First responders are among the first to enjoy cash allowances on the purchase of a new GMC, whether it is a crossover SUV or a new pickup truck. With cashback incentives of up to $6500., customers may be able to get 72 months 0% financing when financed with GMC.
- GMC is offering employee appreciation day discounts such as cashback allowances, 0% APR financing, especially if financed with GMC, and other attractive discount packages. Lease specials are also available during the holiday.
- GMC hasn’t forgotten those important military members, both active duty and veterans, who are shopping for a new GMC vehicle. They can enjoy sales specials such as cashback discounts, 0% APR financing, often for as many as 72 months, and other attractive incentives.
For those looking for a new sports utility vehicle like the GMC Acadia, Yukon, or Denali; or pick up trucks enthusiasts hoping to see great deals on Terrains, Canyons, and Sierras, they’re available on the showroom floor waiting for customers to get first dibs on GMC Memorial Day Specials.
The 2021 GMC Acadia
The new GMC Acadia, a mid-size SUV crossover, offers a comfortable ride with cash allowances of up to $6500. and often, 0% financing. Both Memorial Day Sales and COVID specials are available at many dealerships.
- With 3 rows of seats, the Acadia SUV seats up to 7 people, although it has limited storage space behind the third-row seats.
- The standard package includes the front-wheel drive, 6 cylinders, 2.0-liter turbocharged engine with from 193 t0 310 HP’s.
- The Acadia has safety features that get high ratings for the child seat LATCH connectors and average safety ratings for the traffic warning signals and teen warning system. With the 9 speed automatic transmission, it gets from 18 to 22 miles per gallon in the city and from 25 to 29 miles per gallon on the highway.
The 2021 GMC Sierra
This full-size pickup truck is not just any old pickup truck. It is known for offering a quiet ride which is its strongest point according to customer and GMC reviews. The 2021 Sierra HD has great Memorial Day Savings with up to $5500. cash allowances on the 2500 and 3500 models.
- The Sierra 1500 is a full-size pickup truck that has enough room for up to 6 people. Its engine is powerful with both V6 and V8 turbo diesel or turbo 4 engines available.
- The Heavy Duty Sierra will tow up to 36,000 lbs and haul over 2500 lbs. with its V8 diesel engine.
- The 2021 Sierra 1500 gets from 16 to 21 MPG in the city and 16 to 20 on the highway. For safety ratings and reliability, the GMC Sierra received a score of 86 of 100 points.
Do Dealerships Deliver?
Memorial Day Specials are great money savings events for the GMC sports utility vehicles and pick-up trucks. Because of the lag in business at dealerships during COVID 19, salesmen and women will often deliver the vehicle to the customer complete with a face mask for safety purposes. Just ask and you shall receive.
What About the Prices?
Prices of the GMC SUVs and trucks differ, each with its own customizable package. It is, of course, the customer’s choice as far as standard packages or upgrades go. Customers may prefer a pro-grade towing package, multi-pro tailgates, leather heated seats, or a crew cab to make room for the whole family. It all depends on what the customer wants.
- There are so many different new GMC models to choose from. The prices vary with the standard 2021 Acadia, ranging from $29,800 to just over $45,000. With the cashback incentive of up to $6500., the savings alone may make it a more affordable sport’s utility vehicle. The 0% APR financing also puts money back in the pocket of the consumer.
- The new Sierra GMC 1500 is a full-sized pickup truck with a powerful engine and a reliable 86 out of 100 safety rating. Its price ranges from $29,700 to the mid to high $50,000 range, and they start at only $36,200 for the heavy-duty pickup. Once again, the incentives are available for 0% financing at certain dealerships and great cashback allowances during GMC Memorial Day Specials.